Keynote Speaking Topic - Radical Resiliency for HealthCare
KEYNOTE 60-90 minutes or half-day session
The opening line from Charles Dickens’ Tale of Two Cities, best describes our health care environment:
“It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.”
Radically turbulent times in healthcare demand professional and personal responses
that transcend our regular work and life patterns. It’s not about happy faces on buttons or mantras on coffee mugs. It’s not about hanging
on while holding back. It’s about times when patients are unhappy, you attend yet another meeting about budget cuts and your staff and colleagues
are drained and depressed.
You know some of the worst:
- DRGs now mean “da revenue’s gone—da expenses ain’t”.
- Working short has nothing to do with height.
- Health care reform and increased demands mean more patients and more patience.
- Increased work pace and accountability that challenge traditional performance and management/leadership cultures and work processes.
- Shortage of primary care physicians and more.
You want some of the best:
- Engaged, excited personnel who are committed to their patients and each other.
- Ability to change unnecessary policies, procedures and redundancies so that everything adds value rather than cost.
- Encouragement to seek strategic partnerships.
- Ways to lead the competition.
Audiences members will benefit from:
- Practical tools/behaviors in order to remain positive in dealing with with change and negativity.
- Reinvigorated leaders who can “rally the herd”—and not just for a day.
- Reinforced key learning points with memorable stories and anchoring techniques.
- Facilitated sessions with management teams to evoke collaboration and cohesiveness.
- Access to assessments and 1:1 follow-up as requested and more.
Come join the list of such organizations as:
North Carolina Oncology Administrators
Baptist Hospital South Florida
Life Care Center of America
Ohio Health Care Association
Call Eileen today at 949-496-8640 to discuss your customized healthcare topic!
There are speakers who run in and deliver. There are speakers who say "customize" and then do little of that. You delivered a message that just plain exceeded our expectations. I appreciate that you actually took the time to learn our language, arrived early, paid attention to what the other keynote speakers said and wove it into your speech, picking up on the key themes. This makes you a rare breed."
— Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services
"The biggest thing I will take away from Eileen's session is getting rid of negativity in my life and not getting sucked into those types of conversations with co-workers."
Free Newsletter & Report!
Sign up to receive The Resiliency Report, a quarterly newsletter, and the report "Mastering Resilience Skills for Off-The-Charts Results". A $29 value for FREE!
To view The Resiliency Report
and past issues, click here