Motivational Speaker Eileen McDargh's Credentials
Eileen McDargh is the CEO (Chief Energy Officer) and founder of the consulting firm, McDargh Communications and The Resiliency Group.
Since 1980, she has helped organizations and individuals transform the life of their business and
the business of their life through conversations that matter and connections that count. She believes that resiliency is a critical life skill
and one that requires the energy of connections.
She draws upon practical business know-how, life's experiences and years of consulting to major national and international organizations that have
ranged from global pharmaceuticals to the US Armed Forces, from health care associations to religious institutions. Her programs are content rich, interactive, provocative and playful—even downright hilarious.
Download her brand new onesheet here!
Career Highlights Include:
- Named yearly by a business publication as one of the top 50 thought leaders in self-leadership development.
- Successfully completed the required coursework and examination for Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification. In obtaining the credential of
Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator, Eileen demonstrates a deep understanding of the DiSC® model and the skills necessary to
facilitate valuable workshops for teams to excel with Everything DiSC in their organization.
- Delivered thousands of keynotes given to organizations and associations in dozens of fields including aerospace, education, finance, healthcare,
hospitality, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, public agencies, real estate, retail, technology, utilities, and women’s leadership.
- Inclusion in the ranks of the League of Extraordinary Thinkers by Switch & Shift.
- Named as one of the World’s Top 30 Leadership Professionals following a global survey of 22,000 business professional by Global Gurus International
- A member of the University of Pennsylvania’s Work and Family Researcher Network,
an organization of interdisciplinary researchers and scholars studying work-life issues.
- An award-winning business author and commentator with appearances on network news, radio programs, business journals and in major metropolitan
- Her book Gifts from the Mountain won the Ben Franklin Gold Award and a training film based on the book won and a Silver Telly in video
- Awarded the certified speaking professional (CSP) and voted into the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame.
- Served for 6 years on the board of the National Speakers Association.
- Selected to be part of the Thought Leaders Network,
in the company of such people like Sheryl Sandberg, Brene Brown and Marshall Goldsmith.
- Prior to creating her consulting firm she was the Director of Communications for a national healthcare company, served as senior manager on
a U.S. Navy installation project, and taught school in Nassau County, Florida, where she was elected “Educator of the Year.”
- Selected as the Outstanding Female Graduate in Leadership at the University of Florida
From our first telephone conversation, I knew you would do an outstanding job and you lived up to our expectations! I was most impressed by the amount of homework you did in order to customize your program to our needs. You showed great flexibility when the topic shifted and changed as we approached the meeting. It was not easy to come up with a program that would please both employees and their spouses, but you managed to do so beautifully. Most importantly, the spouses left feeling that they had been included in the World Savings “family”.
— World Savings
"The way you energized and captivated our audience was magical!"
- American Payroll Association
Free Newsletter & Report!
Sign up to receive The Resiliency Report, a quarterly newsletter, and the report "Mastering Resilience Skills for Off-The-Charts Results". A $29 value for FREE!
To view The Resiliency Report
and past issues, click here