Let’s face it– most webinars are boring presentations and a great excuse to listen with 1/2 an ear while you do email, eat bonbons, or polish your nails.
But not how I produce them:
- It’s an Internet Talk Show Format (Think of a combo Larry King/Oprah with the ability to draw in listeners and questions).
- It’s created for a specific organization with an original name and theme.
- It’s content is developed in conjunction with leaders who identify core issues and needs.
- It is captured on digital so people have an opportunity to listen many times.
Read below about the series I created for Procter & Gamble. And then, call me at 949-496-8640:
June 29, 2011
I have worked with Eileen McDargh for 2 years in the production and delivery of a prototype Webinar talk show for our US Customer Business Development organization. Eileen created the webinar to serve and bring external perspective to our diverse employee base.
I recommend Eileen McDargh for your consideration for these reasons:
- She created and developed a Webinar talk show series, entitled “WP&G FM – A New Way to Find Meaning (FM)” for our organization that has reached over 1400 listeners each year. The webinar and talk-show format has realized significant cost efficiencies for the broad reach and engage employees at a personal and convenient level. We also captured the show digitally allowing listeners and those who could not participate to engage on their timing.
- Through her vast range of contacts, Eileen has brought unique and relevant speakers to our organization and served as the talk show host for each session. Eileen is not only creative and full of positive energy, but she also works extremely hard to understand our culture with intentional preparation. She is definitely an upbeat, fun host who knows how to engage the speaker and captivate the audience.
Because of Eileen’s ownership, connections and expertise, we have discovered a new approach to stay connected across the U.S. with content and a format that meets individual and organizational objectives.
She is also a joy and pleasure with whom to work. She is easy to work with, extremely professional and very in touch.
I believe any organization which decides to work with Eileen will be extremely pleased and well-served.
Channel Manager, Electronics and Office